Flipped Kouture is on the look out for models, of all shapes sizes and flavors to audition for our Kouture Kloset and/or represent Flipped Kouture at the Fire on the Runway Fashion Show Competition in January 1, 2016!
Flipped Kouture provides a service in fashion. This designer is in need of its very own Flipped Kouture Models (FKMODZ) for our Kouture Kloset Boutique!
Models must RSVP on Eventbrite.
- Attractive female & male runway models
- Height: 5’9″ and taller in bare feet
- Height 5’7″ and 5’8″ for editorial (not runway)
- Dress size 0-2-4
- Age 16-34
- Must be healthy, in good physical shape
- Clear unblemished skin
- Straight white teeth
- No tan lines
- No obvious scars
- No piercings or tattoos (Couture) It’s ok for street style.
You will be asked to walk. We will ask to see your legs, arms and upper back (to see if you can model open back gowns)
If you are invited to the casting call, please bring with you:
- 2 comp cards or 2 copies of a photo with your contact information (cell and e-mail) and your TRUE current stats:
– Your name
– Height (in bare feet – we will measure you!)
– Bust (specify A, B, C, etc.)
– Dress size
– Shoe size
– Hair color
– Eye color
- Pair of high heels, shorts or bathing suit
- If under age 18, please bring a parent or guardian to the casting
Each model must attend an in-person casting, even if you have worked at our past events.
Join Amores Model Management for its first model search event! Model aspirants will meet with agents and will get snapped by a fashion photographer for a chance to win an opportunity of a lifetime. The search is open to girls and guys ages 16 to 24. Girls must be between 5’8” and 6 feet. Guys must be between 5’11” and 6’3” The winner will receive a two-year international modeling contract with Amores Model Management and a trip to New York City to shoot with top fashion photographers and meet with leading industry clients and a fashion spread on Fashion Scoop Daily (fashionscoopdaily.co). Sponsors of the model search include KVIL-FM, Deep Eddy Vodka, Vita Coco KIND and Fashion Scoop Daily. DJ Blake Ward will spin live music. The first 50 attendees will receive complimentary swag bags.
The Pin Show is Texas’ Premier Event for the Independent Fashion Industry. Take this opportunity to showcase your Independent line on a runway before your target market, including industry buyers, reps, retailers & clientele. The Pin Show will produce the perfect environment to introduce your line for 2015. Designers will be hand selected by our committee of producers and fashion industry professionals.
The Pin Show is seeking independent designers in slow artisinal fashion, this indicates to us that you are either creating the product yourself or using local sew / design houses that pay an above average wage to produce your products. We are not seeking lines made overseas at this time. Designers must be producing in their local economies, so if you are based in Chicago, you need to be producing in Chicago in order to qualify. We are seeking both seasoned artisinal designers, as well as those who are just getting started.
This Year, The Pin Show is taking Independent Artisanal Fashion to the next level. Here are just a few things they are looking for:
- Designers creating their own lines using in house or local contractors
- Domestic Fair Wage working conditions
- Exceptional Fit
- Innovative Design
- Quality Fabrics (mostly natural fibers!)
- All forms of Fashion are sought, including accessories, shoes, handbags, jewelry, men’s wear, evening, sportswear, etc.
- All Accepted designers will produce 6-10 full looks for the runway show, these designs must be new for the 2015 Pin Show event.
Casting Female Runway Models:
- 21 & up. Requirements
- Runway Experience
- Min Height: 5’6″
- Size: 0-2
- No visible piercings or tattoos other than earring.
Please arrive in Heels & Form Fitting Clothes Bring Comp Card or Photo with stats.
Please note: This is a fundraiser; all participants are volunteering their time and talent.
Andi Eaton’s Southern Coalition of Fashion & Design is a networking and resource organization open to those in the apparel design community in the south, as well as those connected to it. The mission is to create fashion shows that are highly designer focused, as well as market and educational opportunities throughout the year.
With regional fashion week’s popping up all over the country, SCFD is launching a newly branded event “Southern Design Week” – the goal of this new brand is to create hyper-focus on designers and set this event apart from the standard regional fashion week’s that include retail fashion shows as a key component. The end goal is to support southern makers and the design community in growing sustainable roots.
Designers interested in showing your SS2015 collection should email email@example.com for an application and details.
We are proud to bring the amazing city of Dallas Texas
Fashion Atlantis Underwater Aquatic Fashion Show. This production has quickly become a fan favorite from its Various Local & Regional Designers Unique Models immaculate Costumes wonderful music and Amazing Visuals.
To participate as a model you must attend casting in August 16, 2014
- Please Bring 5×7 Comp card, Headshot / Body shot
- Models must go through registration
- Makeup: Please wear little to none at all.
- No height/size requirement
- All must wear White Tops w/ Black or Dark Bottoms )
Models will be judged on runway walk, confidence, personality, and professionalism
Will you be the Face of AIN? We are not only seeking The Face of AIN, but searching for models, hairstylist and makeup artist for the Aug. 2 “Accessories in the Nude Fashion Showcase.” Event takes place at Wade College inside the Infomart.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information, private interviews and press passes.