- This event has passed.
Style Saturday at Northpark
April 16, 2016 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm♦ Website: http://facebook.com/events/1552645608369655
♦ Cost: Free
Join Northpark Center on Saturday, April 16 from 1-3PM for Style Saturday, a brand new, pop-up closet experience designed to immerse you in the hottest trends for spring.
Stop by to meet blogger Ali Schilling of “A Dash of Details” in a one-day-only, interactive pop-up closet. Ali will be on-hand to provide styling tips and her favorite trends for the season. The Instagram-worthy space, designed in partnership with Bella Acento, will feature clothing and accessories from CUSP by Neiman Marcus, Tory Burch, Kate Spade, BCBG, Ted Baker and more. Level One between Neiman Marcus and Nordstrom
ADDITIONAL EVENTS & HAPPENINGS:
- 7 For All Mankind: Celebrate the spring/summer collection with a glass of champagne.
- BCBGMAXAZRIA: Spend $300 or more on the RUNWAY Collection and receive a special gift with purchase. Enjoy complimentary refreshments.
- CUSP by Neiman Marcus: Meet Frank & Eileen founder and designer Audrey McLoghlin and view the latest collection from 11AM-4PM.
- INTERMIX: Toast to Style Saturday with champagne and shopping.
- MAKE UP FOR EVER: Shop our spring beauty trends and receive a complimentary makeup tutorial. Spend $125 and receive a certificate for a Private Make Up Party for you and 5 friends!
- Pinto Ranch Fine Western Wear: Enjoy local beer or a glass of wine while you shop the season’s trends.
- And more…