Captured is a creative fashion platform that is open to the public. We want to become a hub for all fashion, art, and music enthusiasts to connect with consumers, buyers, and fans directly. Ultimately, retailers can view first hand how the brands are accepted by the general consumer. We want to support independents as well as established brands and to bring more exposure to the Dallas area and hopefully expand outside Dallas and soon there after outside of Texas!
This EVENT will showcase fashion designers brands from all over the world and draw in a consumer crowd of over 500 guests, media / press and more. Designers from all over the world, emerging or seasoned professionals are invited to participate in Runway Dallas Fashion events.
For the upcoming Season scheduled for April 16, 2016 Runway Dallas is amped and very pleased to have you join them for an event of FASHION, STYLE AND BUSINESS. This event is expected to be a grand High-End Fashion event that will set the bar for many more to come. Join us and be a part of the event that we’ve all been waiting for- a NY style Fashion Week event in Dallas.
Join Northpark Center on Saturday, April 16 from 1-3PM for Style Saturday, a brand new, pop-up closet experience designed to immerse you in the hottest trends for spring.
Stop by to meet blogger Ali Schilling of “A Dash of Details” in a one-day-only, interactive pop-up closet. Ali will be on-hand to provide styling tips and her favorite trends for the season. The Instagram-worthy space, designed in partnership with Bella Acento, will feature clothing and accessories from CUSP by Neiman Marcus, Tory Burch, Kate Spade, BCBG, Ted Baker and more. Level One between Neiman Marcus and Nordstrom
ADDITIONAL EVENTS & HAPPENINGS:
- 7 For All Mankind: Celebrate the spring/summer collection with a glass of champagne.
- BCBGMAXAZRIA: Spend $300 or more on the RUNWAY Collection and receive a special gift with purchase. Enjoy complimentary refreshments.
- CUSP by Neiman Marcus: Meet Frank & Eileen founder and designer Audrey McLoghlin and view the latest collection from 11AM-4PM.
- INTERMIX: Toast to Style Saturday with champagne and shopping.
- MAKE UP FOR EVER: Shop our spring beauty trends and receive a complimentary makeup tutorial. Spend $125 and receive a certificate for a Private Make Up Party for you and 5 friends!
- Pinto Ranch Fine Western Wear: Enjoy local beer or a glass of wine while you shop the season’s trends.
- And more…
Vibrant fashions and advocates are set to grace the runway at the 3rd Runway of Hope Fashion Fundraiser. The stage is set to honor their leadership, dedication and outstanding service of advocacy in helping to provide assistance to the sexual assault community.
The Runway of Hope Fashion Fundraiser is an annual event held in April in honor of sexual assault awareness month (SAAM). Dress up and join ARISE! for an inspiring event intended to entertain and educate the community through fun, fashion and empowerment.
Funds raised will enable us to continue our mission in the community by providing support and recovery services for female survivors of sexual violence. We provide a safe environment for clients to begin the healing process.
Galleria Dallas will transform into a beauty haven with free makeovers, expert advice and free giveaways!
- Beauty Stops: Learn new tips and techniques for your skin, hair and makeup at complimentary sessions.
- Stage Sessions: Listen to leading beauty experts as they share the newest trends in cosmetics and skincare. Special giveaways at each session.
- In-Store Events: Visit your favorite cosmetics counters and bath and beauty shops as we take the celebration in-store with meet and greets, music, samples and surprises.
- Johnny Weir: When the eighth annual Beauty Live celebration comes to a close on Sunday, Galleria Dallas will be presenting a free finale ice skating show at 4:00 PM. The show is headlined by Johnny Weir, a three-time U.S. national champion, two-time Olympian and World bronze medalist. Weir is currently known as both a fashion icon and world commentator for the figure skating community. Additionally, Weir will appear in a Beauty Live stage session commentated by Steve Kemble, America’s Sassiest Lifestyle Guru on Level I at 1:00 PM
Join Community Partners of Dallas in Celebrating Fashion, Reading and Pop Culture!
Community Partners of Dallas announces New York Times bestselling author and Emmy-winning co-host and mentor for Lifetime’s Project Runway Tim Gunn as the featured speaker for the tenth annual Chick Lit Luncheon presented by Dr. Robert and Lara Tafel. The event will include a wine reception followed by a seated luncheon and remarks by Mr. Gunn.
Take the glitz and glamour of New York Fashion Week, the fanfare of Bravo’s Project Runway, mix it together with the nostalgia of MTV’s Fashionably Loud and “KVIL RUNWAY 1037” is born! CBS Radio is bringing a classic high fashion event to one of the country’s biggest metro areas where it belongs – Dallas Texas!
Complete with the best of DFW’s local designers, runway show, cocktails, gourmet bites and special musical guests, “KVIL Runway 1037” will usher in a new era in high fashion and will put the Dallas Metroplex on display as the high fashion capital that it has become.
Must Be 21+